The mission of the Association is:
That ADRA Inc. and the toxicity of dust become well-known to all relevant Australian government agencies and their constituents, and that dust removal done in accordance with the ADRA Inc. Code of Practice, becomes standard practice in order to protect workers’ and residents’ health, and the environment.
The objectives of the Association are:
- To encourage, foster and protect the interests of members of the Association and to give members all such assistance, as shall appear proper and desirable.
- To promote sound and ethical commercial and trade practices and the maintenance of the highest standards of quality of workmanship.
- To join, affiliate or co-operate with other organisations in promoting or advancing any movement for the betterment of conditions of the building and construction industries and to join with them in negotiations with third parties on matters affecting the well-being of the cavity dust removal industry.
- To be a central medium for members of the Association in the collection and dissemination of information, and for the preparation of submissions to Governments, statutory bodies and professional organisations.
- To conduct research, educational and promotional programs designed to maintain high standards of technical and other knowledge in the cavity dust removal industry and in professional and educational bodies.
- To make representations or submissions in the name of the Association to Governments, statutory bodies and professional organisations on any matter which may effect the interests of the industry.
- To engage in advertising and public relations and promotional activities, including lectures, seminars and discussion groups and the like in support of the objectives of the Association.
- To do all other lawful things incidental or conducive to the attainment of the objectives of the Association.
The above is an extract from the ADRA Inc. Rules
Contact details of Member Companies
Email the Association Phone ADRA Inc. via The LEAD Group (02) 9716 0132
OR Contact Global Lead Advice & Support Service
Freecall 1800 626 086 Email